Yesterday was the first day in the adventure of potty training Caleb. It went okay. He did pretty good (for the first day). Only 3 wet accidents, and one stinky. 2 of the wet accidents were my fault not realizing the time and not getting him to the potty in time. So, so far so good. I hope that he will be as easy as Benjamin. Today, I hope that it will get a little bit better.
As for me I am a little crazy having to be home bound for the next couple of days. Being that Caleb has to be taken to the bathroom within every hour (and he doesn't like the big potties at the stores...we will work on that later). I guess I can live with it for a little while. Also, good because the gas prices are so high even going to get milk as the closest store can be an expensive adventure.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment