Monday, May 15, 2006
AC
Today is the first day that I needed to use the AC. I had all the windows (and sliding door) open all morning and around 11:30 I realized that I was hot and it was uncomfortable in my house (I will admit that I am pregnant and could have reason to be hot..but), I looked outside to see that it was almost 85 degrees and in the house it was almost 80. So, today is the first and I am sure not the last day of summer to use the AC. I just have to say after not having an central AC at the other house. I am quit spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We just used our ac for the first time today, too! I set it at 76, so Bill still thought it was too warm, but I told him it's too early in the summer to be running up the gas fees. lol Mikayla stood over the vent and then went to go put a turtleneck on, so apparently she didn't think it was too warm!
Sorry, hate to say it, but you guys are both wimps. J/K. Here it is 95 outside and I haven't had the air conditioning on yet this year. (Don't worry, it is only 79 inside so it's not really torture.) Although I can empathize with Bethany. I am sure that I will not be able to handle even 79 much longer. Hey, anyone who wants to join us down here is welcome. Just wait till August.
Post a Comment