Thursday, May 04, 2006
AHHH!!
Does anyone want a two year old?? Caleb has been a pill lately. He now has the words, "I don't want to..." in his vocabulary. What fun?? And now he doesn't want to go to bed or stay in bed. He just gets out every three seconds. And discipline after discipline later and the screaming and the crying...I just can't take it anymore. Philip has to read at the top of the stairs just to keep an eye on him. And he is very manipulative about it. He just quietly gets out of bed and stands next to it with his hand on the bed. So, he is disobeying and trying to get away with it. AHHHHHH!!!. Well, hopefully tonight will be better unlike the last four nights. I am tempted to put him back into the crib for a while. :) The Joys of motherhood abound. Well, I guess now I get to look forward to the school and teenage drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment