
I was talking to my friend the other day and she told me about a really cute girls crib set at Big Lots. So, I went and checked it out. And this is what I found. It is an Osh Kosh set..It included the bumper, ruffle, sheet and quilt. I also was able to pick up the valance there also. I was looking online to see if I could find some of the other accessories really cheap and found out that the suggested retail price for this 4 piece set is $225 and the Valance was $25. And the good news it at Big Lots I got all of it for only $30. I saved $220 on this really cute set. I am very proud of myself. And now I know that I will not be able to afford any of the accessories at retail price (hahahahaha).

1 comment:
That is too cute!! I know you're going to have so much fun decorating a little girl's room! Enjoy!
Post a Comment