Sunday, May 07, 2006
What a week!!!
This week I have felt like I have been home only to sleep. Between doctors appointments, friends who needed me, and church activities I am tired. Yesterday and today all I felt like doing was...Nothing...BUT I still had things to do. This week will start off busy then I have to deal with the house that has been overlooked for the last 8 days. Whoever said being a stay at home mom was easy was stupid. Whoever said that you can't feel fulfilled being a stay at home mom must have been crazy. Wow!! Although I have been really busy, I have been able to talk to my kids in the car and really cherished the times that they just wanted to cuddle on the couch and watch a veggie tale. Every moment with them is precious. I know that I am rambling, have I mentioned my week...so my mind is not working fully. Give me a break..I'm pregnant (hahahahahaha). Anyway, I was just thinking over the week and I am truly a blessed women. God has given me a lot, asked me to have responsibility for more, and yet each day He has given me my life. Wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment