Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Arrggg mate!!

Well, yesterday I had a great break during the day and it didn't involve the TV. The boys decided they wanted to play with the pirate ship (which they only get on special days). So, I let them. Caleb decided to play for about 45 minutes which is like a day to a two year old, and Benjamin played for almost 2 hours. I was able to get so much done while they were playing. It is times like those that I really appreciate. They are playing nicely together and they are able to let mommy run around the house getting stuff done. I organized baby cloths for Evelyn, I straighten up her room, I finished some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes, straightened up the craft area, vacuumed, put cloths away and even had a couple of minutes to talk to a friend on the phone. WOW!! What a day!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth.I wanted to let you know I check in occasionly here to see what's happening.
I love "hearing" what you all are up to and Love the pics of the boys.Keep up the good work.
Love & Hugs to you all.
Aunt Ann

Krista said...

How fun! That's what I need to come up with - a good toy that they can only play with on occasion. Great idea. I'm glad you got some free time!