Thursday, May 18, 2006
The Great Diaper Search
Yesterday morning both me and Philip must have been really tired. We both sleep through the alarm and then we sleep through the boys getting out of bed and playing downstairs. When we finally got up Caleb didn't have his diaper on and there were 'yuckies' trailing where he was that morning. So after the hour clean-up, the new diaper we realized we never found the diaper he took off. We searched the bathroom, the dining room, the play room, the living room...we found nothing after about 15 minutes of searching I found his diaper wrapped up with his blankets on his bed...Needless to say I ran a load of laundry yesterday. Motherhood is not for wimps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
And you are certainly no wimp dear!
LOL - wow, at least you got to sleep in a bit before your grand adventure! I woke up a few mornings ago to the same thing... Mikayla's bedtime diaper had a "wardrobe malfunction" and had come undone... well... yuckies all over the bed and her. Bath time! :)
ok ... The diaper is funny ... but what really gets me is that Phil still can't wake up to an alarm? I remember the day that he slept through it and when I came in his room the alarm had been taken apart and the batteries thrown on the ground. Maybe this is a phase we need to hurry up and get through?
heh! Yeah, that "phase" as you call it is still going... Perhaps I need to get a different alarm clock than that same one I was using in college.
Post a Comment