Wednesday, May 10, 2006
We are done!!!
Yesterday was the last AWANA week. The awards ceremony. I am so glad that we can give ourselves a little break. Benjamin was so excited to walk across the stage and get he little cubbie bear. I was very happy to give it to him. I know this is only the first book that he is going to do, but I am so very proud of him. And for AWANA...I am just tired the last couple of weeks really took more energy then I expected. And now I am sick, most likely from last of sleep. It really stinks being sick, but it is even worse when you are pregnant. Well, I just wanted to say how happy I am that we get a break from AWANA for a least a couple of weeks. We have to get back to it soon and make sure that things are cleaned up and ready for next year, which will take some time over the summer. But that is easier for me then the week to week grid of being a church with the kids. Organization is easier for me. Anyway, I am just glad to have a break and need one to start to get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment