When we were at the beach on Friday (before I lost Benjamin....I guess I am not super mom either Krista :) :) :) ) Benjamin was digging in the sand right by the water. And it was filling with water (not from the waves just from the saturated sand). Caleb decided that it was a pool and in his cloths just sat right down in it...then stuck his head in it. well, I am glad I brought different cloths.
Also, Caleb decided to try to taste it (a two-year-old mind is a wondrous place) and processed to spit for the next 2-3 minutes. I was humorous to see him experience the beach for the first time (beyond the young young stages..you know when they can't walk or won't).
Also I have a complaint about the beach access point in Lincoln City. Why no showers. I had to bucket shower both the boys in the sink, then had to clean the sinks of the sand for the next person. Just a little outside rinse off shower!!!!
Anyway it was fun and we all enjoyed ourselves. Sand and All!!!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm impressed that you cleaned the sand off the sinks. People don't do that down here. Sigh, I miss Oregon :*-(
Post a Comment