For days Caleb was complaining about an ear ache. Then he would say 'ear hurt all gone.' So I couldn't figure out whether he was joking or his ear really hurt, but if he continued to say that for another day I was going to call the doctor. Well, on Sunday he told me his ear hurt. I told him I wanted to look at and when I look at his ear. You will never believe what I found. A little lego peice. Yes!! A lego piece. It was a small piece out of Benjamin race car set. I felt so bad. For around 3-4 days he had this piece in his ear.
Caleb is going to be the one to keep me on my toes. At least now I don't have to take him into the doctors and pay money for him to tell him that my child stuck something in his ear. He is one crazy little two year old.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Bethany! This is Diana from your table at Bible study-I found your blog through surfing other people's blogs! Anyway, I knew it was you because of Benjamin and Caleb and you being pregnant. Hope you're having a great week and staying cool. We are moving to Sweet Home because Kyle got a job teaching Christian High School down there. You can visit my blog if you like. gofishmen.com. Anyway, I'll probably see you at church!
Bethany,
This is Thelma (Krista's mom-in-law). Your link is on her blog. We have taken boys to the ER for beans stuck up the nose and for beads stuck into the ear. They get this from their father who put things in his nose - just for fun. This might not be the last time.
Thelma
Poor Caleb! Good thing you found it before having to take him to the dr... although I'm sure the dr has seen many crazy things like that!
Post a Comment