This is my first blog of the day. With my mom being here I haven't done it in a couple of days and there were so many funny (and scary) things that happened.
The boys were in 'rest' time when Benjamin started to cry. I asked, "what happened?"
"Caleb hit me with this hand" Benjamin said holding up Caleb's left hand.
"Is this true?" I asked Caleb
"NO." He said matter of fact. "It was this hand." As he held up his right hand.
So that is my truth teller. Needless to say I had to hold my composer while I disciplined Caleb. Then me and my mom got a really good laugh out of it.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL - don't you love how honest they are at this age! Mikayla has a similar story - she asked me for something, and I told her no. So she went and asked Bill, and he told her to ask mommy. Her response: "But mommy said no!" I'm sure the devious side will be in full bloom in not too long!
Post a Comment