Well, this week is Benjamin's first VBS. He is having a great time. He wasn't sure yesterday when it was crazy and there were a lot of people there (and they were all big). But when I went to pick him up he was talking a mile a minute about what had happened and how much fun it was. Today he walked right in. Put on his name tag and was fine.
Caleb well, he is doing okay. I think he is a little lost without Benjamin, but he is doing better then I thought. It is weird having just one home. I have never had one this age by themselves before.
The other small joy is that of the bubble bath. Benjamin wanted to try a bubble bath. I haven't done one since he was very little. (He was about 18 months and totally freaked out by the bubbles). They have so much fun with the bubbles, to hear them laughing for the first 15 minutes with the bubble cracks me up. They put them on each other heads and all around the tub. It is cool to see them have such high joy out of something so little.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment