Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Check-up and update

Well I had my 6-6.5 month check-up today. After waiting in that little room (which was hot) for over a half an hour I talk to the doctor heard the heartbeat and was sent for the gloucose test. Then was more waiting. Drink the sugary orange drink and then wait. So, that was it. Everything looks good. Sounds good and I am on track so hear we go the last trimester...just a few more months.

Caleb since the vacation and reverted back to knowing nothing about potty training. So I will start from the beginning tomorrow or friday (I have so many errands to run...we will see). And today he wanted to go to the bathroom by himself and so he tried. I found him upstairs in the bathroom with his foot in the toilet. YES!! in the toliet. I didn't have time give him a bath (because the was the tame part of what he did to the bathroom). So he will have to wait until tonight.

Benjamin is doing great....a great big helper. He must be growing a little because he is hungry and a little whiny which is not like him. So my Big guy might be getting a little bigger.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Glad you got the glucose test out of the way. I have to do mine next week. Not looking forward to it.