Sunday, July 02, 2006

First Pool Day

Today we set up our little 'blow-up' pool. It took a while to blow up with the air compressor thingy. But the boys and I were able to cool down from the heat with the icey cool water.
Ben making sure that water doesn't get into his eyes with his googles on. Daddy was the one squirting him with the super soaker.
Benjamin stricking a pose for mommy. He was being so silly today.
They were a little cold in the water in the shade, but that didn't stop them at all from having a great time getting wet (and trying to get me and Phil wet too).
Caleb wanted to have his super soaker loaded up too. He kept getting soaked by Benjamin and we wanted to get him back.
Caleb is defending himself agaisnt daddy's super soaker raid. By grabbing the bucket to shield his face.

All in all we had a good time and that water just on my feet sure cooled me off quickly. I think that this pool will get lots of use this summer as I get bigger and bigger and hotter and hotter.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Looks like they enjoyed their little pool! How fun! I can't wait to get one set up for the girls as the summer gets hotter. :)