Sunday, July 16, 2006
I don't look Married
Well, today because of my swelling fingers (thank you last trimester and the summer) I had Philip cut off my wedding band. I was able to squeeze the engagement ring off, but after a day of trying my wedding ring wouldn't. It was really starting to hurt and when we got it off my finger was intended greatly (to wear you can see where the stones where) and very red. But now a few hours later. It is just a pale ring around my finger. I feel a little funny without them on. I never noticed how much I play with them until they are not there to twist around my finger. I am thinking of getting a cheapy little thing from Wal-Mart so that I still have that ring on my left hand. I am not fond of the last trimester and the summer thing!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I remember when I had that kind of swelling with Hero. I held my hand over my head for an hour while holding a bag of ice. Then had Justin pull them off. It took forever and was so painful. I had my rings sized a little larger before the next one. (BTW, I wore my rings on a chain around my neck. I was always worried about losing them though. Go with the Walmart ring.)
Ahh, yes, I remember that, too! I had horrible swelling with Mikayla and had to go about 4 months without my ring. I swore I'd get the Walmart ring the next time around since I hated going into public being so pregnant and no ring! With Lily, though, it was only about the last 6 weeks I had to go without, so that wasn't as bad. Sorry you had to cut it off. :( Let's try to get the kids together soon!!
As you know dear, it is no big deal to me, but I can certainly understand you wanting a cheapie. =)
Post a Comment