Sunday, July 09, 2006

Parking Ticket

Did I get your attention?? Well, I got a letter in the mail from the city of Salem. Philip thought that I was being asked to come to Jury Duty. But no!!!! When I opened it...it told me that a warrant was going to go out for my arrest if I didn't pay the bail...WHAT??? I read further. I guess I got a parking ticket, failed to pay, and failed to show at court. WHAT??? So I looked at the license number. That didn't look right...I looked at the van...it didn't match....I looked at the truck....that didn't match. OK?!?!?! I called and found out that it was the van that we traded in over a year ago. It was sold to a wholesaler and then sold to a private person. Now if I can get anyone at Skyline Ford to fax the purchase agreement to them I will be happy. For a moment there I was a little worried. I don't think I have ever had the threat of a warrant out for my arrest. Crazy!?!?!? So that is my AHHHHH story for the week. And it didn't even involve my children....shocker!!!

No comments: