Monday, June 05, 2006

Success

Well, I decided to take it easier on Caleb...and it worked. He has been going to the potty like a big boy. He will now go an hour in between and we even went to the store today in undies (he refused to let me put on a diaper...so I let him.) I took along a diaper and a extra pair of pants. He was scared to use the walmart bathroom at first, but after Benjamin showed him that it wasn't scary....success....He went on the potty. He went to the store without an accident. (Well, not completely. He told me he had to go again when we were checking out....and we didn't finish fast enough). So, I deem that a success.

In just another week or so he will be mostly potty trained. Next tackle the night and nap time. We will worry about that at a later date. I am just happy for the small steps of success.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Way to go, Caleb! You're brave, Beth. Mikayla was wearing panties for almost 2 months before we started leaving the house in undies instead of pull-ups! :)