Well, in just a couple of days we are traveling to Texas. I am not looking forward to the heat, but I can't wait to see my brother and his family. It is hard to get ready to travel that far with little one. What to pack? What to bring on the plane to do? What snacks to bring? WOW!!! It was easier when it was just us or me. I am a seasoned traveler (all my life), but with two little ones it is getting a little stressful. BUT I am really happy that we are able to go and that my dad was willing to help out a little (lot) to go. I feel like it will never come, but when we get there it will go so fast I will wonder where all the time has gone.
I also can't believe that my grandparents are celebrating thier 50th wedding anniversary. That is quit an accomplishment in this day and age. The family is going all out to give them a party and I was able to help with the party favors. It gave me something to do...that make me happy. On the day we leave (Monday June 19th) my parents will be celebrating thier 30th wedding anniversary. They are still such a cute couple. I want to be like that when I am married to Phil for 30 years.
Well, that is all for now I have to rescue my children from thier bedroom and finish the 'list' of what to bring on the plane.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you have fun in Texas! We'll have to have a game night soon when you get back. :)
Post a Comment