Well, I have been having trouble getting onto blogger, but that is okay. On Monday I had my 5.5 month check up and it seems that Evelyn is doing just fine. She is getting stronger....she can make my stomache pop out. Does anyone else feel it funny that you go to the doctor spend 10 minutes with the nurse and maybe (on a good day) 7 with the doctor? I find that strange. So, I just hang in there until my next appointment.
Caleb is doing well with the potty training. Some days are better then others, but that is to be expected. He can now go to the store in undies, and hold it. He still doesn't like to go anywhere but here at the house, but that will change slowly. I am proud of him. But he will have to be in pull-ups when we go on our plane trip to Texas. I can just see it....the plane is taxing to take off..."Mommy...I have to go potty!!!" Ben will be able to hold it for a while, but Caleb...NO!! So, this is the first time that I ever purchases pull-ups. Funny!!!
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You get ten minutes with the nurse?! Down here the average times are 30-45 minutes in the waiting room, 5-10 in the exam room (waiting) and 5 minutes total with the doctor and nurse. If you ask any questions you may actually squeeze in a couple extra minutes. Oh yeah, don't forget the 40 minute drive to the office itself. Anyway, I think that the more kids you have the less time you spend with the doctor, although this hardly seems fair.
Post a Comment