Friday, June 02, 2006

My Breakdown...My fault

Yesterday was not a good day. Caleb went through 5 undies and that was before lunch. Then both the boys decided to have a totally discipline meltdown....in other words were not going to listen. So, after having my issues (which were partly my fault). Philip came home a little early, I am so glad that he has the liberty to do that. And he took the boys for the evening after dinner. Which was just in the play room. It was amazing to sit and watch TV without the interruption. Or going to the bathroom without the little duckling. Then I took a break from potty training this morning for a much needed morning out. Big Lots, Walmart..and picking up a prescription was never so much fun.

The reason I say that part of the breakdown was my fault. I was trying to make Caleb into Ben. In just a couple of days of training Ben was already telling me when he had to go and lasting a hour or more. When I realized that I was not being very fair to Caleb...and changed my attitude. WOW!!! what a difference!?!?!? So, now I have to spend a little bit more time to getting Caleb potty trained. That is okay...because he is him.....and that is okay!!!!

No comments: