Monday, August 28, 2006
36 week check-up
Well, I had my 36 week check-up today. And it looks like things are started....1 centimenter and no efacement. That put me at ease with all the contractions that I have been having. So, now I am on the home stretch every week until the baby is born. Hopefully will be sooner rather then later. With $25 a doctor visit it would be better to be born sooner. I have gained a total of 15 pounds. Not bad!!! And it looks like she is in the right position and ready to go when God wants her too. I am happy and looking forward to my next appointment (which is in 10 days due to labor day weekend) So, next thursday the 7th I will see the doc again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Beth-Good to hear things are going along. Looking forward to hearing you have had her. Hope all is well. I know Kim is READY.
Love you.
How exciting! I hope that you don't have to wait much longer and that things go quickly when they really get started. It's supposed to be faster with the third one, right?????
Post a Comment