Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ready and Waiting

Well, now it comes to the time in any pregnancy were the waiting game is on. I am so tired of being pregnant and can't wait until little Evie is born. Starting late Sunday night I started to get really hard contractions, lasted all day yesterday, and night (giving me little sleep), but they didn't get regular or harder. Now they have slowed down, but still are there. This is really annoying.

I am fully ready for her to come now. The room is ready. The bag is packed and I am just waiting for the go signal from her.

It is this part of pregnancy that you kinda forget. Well, I will forget it again when I am holding my little one.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Praying for you and thinking of you!
Let us know when you can how things go!
Best,
Dena

Anonymous said...

Dad & I are praying for you and our new little granddaughter. My students are just waiting to hear.
Love,
Mom S.