This is the place I decided to put my boyds bear collection. And that is my diaper bag on the floor. I made it myself.....
This is her crib. With the excellent buy that I got a couple of months ago. And the pillow in the corner is made by Grandma Schultz. It was so pretty I decided to put it in the crib for now.
This is the changing table. Another good buy. I got it for $25 including the pad. The baskets underneath are so much fun. The shelve is not on the wall yet. That will hold the lamp for the nighttime changings.
This is the quilt that came with the bedding set. I put it on the wall to bring more of the colors out. Plus I am getting a couple of homemade quilts from friends and family that Evie will use day to day.And all this for only $100. I love good deals. I am very proud of myself. And now I am looking forward to the birth of my daughter.

4 comments:
Her room is so cute!! You did an amazing job... and good job finding deals, too! You're going to have so much fun with a little girl!
I love the colors that you used. I'm a little jealous of your decorating abilities. Around here the walls in the bedrooms are plain white with crayon "accents". BTW... I think that you are definitely nesting.
The room is adorable! Great deals too!
The room looks great Beth.
I know you are ready to have Evelyn
come and join your family.
Hope everything is well with you.
Love you all and miss you too.
Love Aunt Ann
Post a Comment