Thursday, August 24, 2006

Long Time

It has been a long time since I have blogged. Well, that is because my life was really crazy. Between trying to get ready for AWANA and getting things together for the baby and Phil working so many hours trying to get a project done. It is really crazy. The boys are doing well. We walked down to the Baskin Robins yesterday with daddy and that was a highlight to them. (Baskin Robins is only about 5-6 blocks from our house...it is a nice walk).

Benjamin fell off the lower deck into a tree...that made him happy. He got a stratch on his nose and a long one from his armpit to his hipbone on his right side. Trying to clean that out was hard...because I am not strong enough to 'wrestle' with him. He is so unbelievable strong. So, I had to bribe him to stand still and let me clean it out and put some cream on it.

Caleb is doing well...He is eating like a horse. So, I think that he might be growing again. I guess it takes a lot to keep up with brother.

I am getting really excited for the arrival of my little 'princess.' I am 4.5 weeks away from my due date. And I can wait to see and meet her (and be able to sleep on my stomache again).

No comments: