Sunday, August 27, 2006

Silly Mice

Well, we have mice. Not in our house (thank goodness), but underneath the house where we store some of our stuff. We put traps out, but apparently they aren't working. I had Phil get out the baby stuff from under the house yesterday so that I can clean it and get it ready. And when we pulled out the infant car seat carrier....it was chewed by the mice (at least that is what we are thinking). So, I looked on line to see if I could get another liner. NO!! Well, not for a reasonable price. And getting a whole new system (they car seat fit into the stoller) was going to be out of the budgeted price range. So, what are we to do?? Well, I had a 'brain blast' I looked on craigs list and found a stoller, car seat, base set up for only $50 and it was in great condition. That we can work into the budget. I was so thankful to have found somthing. Because we were on a time crunch....we needed the car seat in order to take the baby home from the hopital. Crazy..... I am glad that nothing else was destroyed or damaged!!! I just have to clean and make sure that they are ready for the little one.....

No comments: