Tuesday, August 08, 2006

33 week check-up

Yesterday I had my check-up and now I am down to every 2-3 weeks. I am in the home stretch. 7 weeks left to go. Everything with Evelyn is going well. She is moving all over the place. She is not in the head down position yet..but she does have time to get into position. I am getting really excited to see her.

Also, yesterday was my first 'day off.' Philip's parents were brave enough to take both the boys for 5 days by themselves. We went up there this weekend and left them there and Friday they are going to be bringing the boys back down. It is a little weird not to have them here. And very very quiet. I wake up and there is no noise. WOW!!! But I am having a good restful time.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow, you're getting so close! We can't wait to see a little Schultz girl! Enjoy your free time to get all rested up, 'cause crazy times are ahead. :)