Monday, July 02, 2007

Evie Update

Well it was that time again. She had a doctor's appointment for her nine month check-up when she is accually nine months.

She is 16 lbs 2 onces 7-10% (such a tiny thing she is) She gained weight in just the week since her prolisec doctor's appoint. That makes me happy.

She is 28 inches 55-60% it was hard to get because she loves to kick her feet.

Her head is 17.75 inches 80% So the Schultz genes rear their head again (and yes I meant to have the pun).

She is small in weight average in heigth with a large head. That sounds funny that way.


In other Evie news. She has decided to wean herself. A couple of weeks ago I stop nursing her before naps. That worked well. Then She decided to stop nursing before bedtime, literally, she pushed againt my rib cage and screamed (so not worth the fight). Then a couple of days ago she wasn't intereted in nursing in the morning. So she is weaned. A little sad, but it does give me more freedom.

2 comments:

Dena said...

I'm so glad that the prilosec is working for you; I empathize and celebrate with her improvement; I bet she'll gain weight as she's able to keep her food down. She sounds a cute baby, and congrats on your new found freedom (though I know it's a bit sad for you!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, our littlest grandchild isn't such a baby any more. How sad, but easier for you. Dad and I are very excited that the prilosec is working so well! Yep she's little, but that's ok. We can blame Grandma Schultz's side of the family for the head thing. I, however, could have had nothing to do with it!(wink, wink) ;)
Mom S