Caleb got to help Grandpa mow the yard. And Benjamin had the realization that Grandma and Grandpa had a bigger yard then us. (Well I guess the almost 5 acres verses .17 acres is a difference.)
The sand pile. Grandpa last year got a dump truck load of sand...quit a lot of fun.
A childs version of ping pong. Well on in Caleb crazy mind.
The boys got to pick some berries while they were there. And according to Grandma they ate as many as they 'picked.'
It is the Pacific Northwest so a little rain never hurt anyone. You can still play outside while in the rain, Can't you?
This is where they slept. And where they were able to get Grandma to read books to them every night. They really like the book reading times.Then there is the bouncy house. And yes it does seem like Grandma's house is an amusement park, but no it is just the magic of the Grandparents. I hope that magic never dulls.

So, the boys had a ton on the week of 'vacation.' And next year maybe Baby Evie can join them. And Maybe they can have two vacations, one in Nevada and one in Washington?


3 comments:
fun Beth! Let us know next time you're up in this area and we'd love to see you!
I think that Dad and I had as much fun as the boys did! Though we do realize why God allows the young to have babies and not us 'oldsters'.
Love,
Mom S
Gotta love Grandparents.
Post a Comment