Well, I now a very sneaky mom. I was able to get Benjamin's birthday present from Wal-Mart while he was with me without him seeing, (it a Car's game, PC.) I was able to get it into the cart, continue shopping, get it purchased, in the bag, car, and unpacked and put away without him knowing.
But there was a snag in the tale. Caleb saw. He took it out of the cart once (he was in the cart) and loudly said, Racecars. Likely Ben was too busy looking at Computer stuff (yes he is his fathers child). So now, it is also Caleb's first secert. I told him it was for Ben and we didn't want to tell him because it was for his birthday.
It was kinda crazy, but all-in-all I was able to accomplish my goal. And in six days (Feb 14th) it will be Ben's birthday and he will know. A whole 5 I am shocked, but that is not the point of the story.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment