In a late Valentine tribute I thought I would sing the praises of my hubby.
I just wanted the world (or those in my world) to know how wonderful my husband is. He is graceful, Godly, and always there for me. He is a wonderful father to my kids. Even though I am NOT a perfect wife he tries to be a perfect husband. He is learning more and more about the Heavenly Father, and acting like it. On a weekly basis he is growing more and more like Christ. I am growing more and more in love with him, and that is hard to believe (because I loved him a lot on the day I married him.)
So, I just wanted to tell him that and let the world know that I have a great husband. Wonderful in many ways. I am so glad that God gave him to me.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment