Monday, February 05, 2007

I look like Jesus

Well, it has been a while since I updated. I guess I am no better then my husband (see last post).

Today Caleb came to me with a rubberband around the top of his knee. He said, "I look like Jesus." I am not sure which bible he was looking at, but I have never seen Jesus was a rubberband around his knee.

I told him to take it off before it hurt him (it was really tight). He popped himself with it. He made a welt. I hope that is not what he Jesus is all about. :) :)

Evie is doing good. She is still sleeping well and growing big. She loves to smile (I will post more pictures soon. I don't have a card for my new camera yet.)

Benjamin love to tell me bible stories and pray with him before bed (mostly for the brave stuff). He is getting big and in a little over a week he will be 5. A whole hand full. WOW!!

Caleb said his first prayer a couple of days ago. It went something like, "Jesus, thanks for food, mommy, daddy, Ben, and baby Evie. Help (short pause). Love you. Amen."

That is all for now, folk. It is hurting to type. I just reliazed that I have a splinter in my left middle finger (and no I am not showing it to you now. haha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is awesome that Caleb wants to look like Jesus-although I am a little confused, too....
I would love to see some pictures of Evelyn!
I love you ALL!
Mom in NV