Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Photo Shoot

On Saturday morning me and the kids packed up and went to Bill and Krista's house for photos. So, I thought that I would post a few of my favorites. I think they turned out really really good. Bill did a wonderful job.
If you can get any picture of three children where one is not screaming your good!!
My oldest. The crazy little (or big) boy. I like this one because it is a Ben smile. He does that on a daily basis.
My baby. I like this one because it was the only one we could get of a smile or laugh (not that we didn't try).
My Caleb. I just like this one. I am not sure why I like this one so much I just do.

2 comments:

Dena said...

cute - congrats on the portraits - fun!

Anonymous said...

How can we get some copies? These are great!
Mom S