Glimpses into the life of a mother of two big boys, a girl, and now a third baby boy!!! WOW!! I am tired to think about it.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Electronic Transfer
Well I must say that electronic transfer is worth the money. I did our taxes a week ago and now we have both of our returns sitting in our account. WOW!!! We are rich.....hahaha
And per promise and request here are some pictures of my little angel girl.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Beth. good to see pictures of Evie here. I hope all is well.
I'm a SAHM for four (as you can see) wonderful children. I have a rockin' awesome husband (and he is cute!!). I love to sew, pretty much anything. I love to laugh as much as possible and have four comedians to keep me giggling!
1 comment:
Beth. good to see pictures of Evie here. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment