Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Easter, Bed, and other

Well, we'll start with Easter.
These are my little angels on Easter. I only got this one shot because I was really sick and Phil was working at church on the production.


This is Evie on her big girl bed. She liked up until the time it was to go to bed. Right now we just have her on a mattress on the floor.


This is a better view of all of them on the bed. And well, I wanted to show off the cute bedding that I got for her. Having a girl is so much fun.


I just wanted to put this on my blog. Caleb leaving AWANA last night tripped and his head had a collision with the curb and I believe that the curb won. I feel so bad he looks like Rocky. But he is okay and it didn't need stiches or anything. My poor Caleb.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

curb 1, Caleb 0

Dena said...

Oh dear, well it's good you kept your sense of humor with *Rocky*! Easter kiddos looked so cute; happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

The kids look cute! I love the bedding, but I bet it's fun trying to keep Evie on it. I remember her daddy..... Poor Caleb! Yep, he fought the curb and the curb won!
love Mom S