Monday, April 07, 2008

We (finally) did it!!

We ordered our funiture for the living room. We decided in November that we had the money and started to look....then....the transmission...we no longer had the money.

Then we got the money again (yeah for the bonuses). We couldn't agree really. Then we did....yeah.

So I went last weekend to order....couldn't. AHHHHH!!! I didn't feel right. Something in my tummy didn't feel right. And I had to listen.

So, on Sunday after another rounds of looks we finally decided and ordered. We had to compromise a little. He really was into the Chairs (recliners) and I was into the couch. So, he picked out the chairs (minus the color) and I picked out the couch. So...it is done.

We will be getting the couch and one chair on Saturday and the other chair will take 5-6 weeks. Reason?? Because the couch and one chair are being shipped to the warehouse on Thursday..it just so happens. So, we get them.....YEAH!!!

So that is my furniture story!!

No comments: