Well, as you can see from the right hand side of my blog, God gave us a great big surprise. We weren't planning on number 4, but well he s/he comes (kinda hoping for she).
I'm doing okay. Haven't quit rapped my brain around it yet. But I have time.
The baby is due on Phil's 30th birthday...pretty cool!!! (byw, that is Dec 19th). I hope that I am right on my due date.....
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations!
Oh wow! Congratulations!! I bet you're still in a bit of shock, but I've heard that after 3 (when they outnumber your arms!) it doesn't get any harder!
wow... congrats!
Congratulations! Krista is right. Supposedly it doesn't get any harder with four kids, however, being pregnant and running after three others is not exactly a picnic. We'll be praying for you guys.
congrats!
Post a Comment