Thursday, May 31, 2007

Our new office!!

Well, in my last post I told of my wonderful garage sale finds. Well, on Monday we redid the office. And so I would like to share that with you.

This is in between me and Phil. (That is the file cabinet that I found).
This is Phil's side. He is now using my 4 foot table as is 'extra table'. He likes it so far.

This is my side. I have the cut-corner 4 foot square table. And my desk with my sewing machine. I am very excited that I have a place to cut the fabric and to sew really close. I store my fabric underneath the table (which has plenty of room).

It took a long while to do on Monday. and I will toot my own horn by saying that I helped move all the heavy stuff (with Phil of course). And together we did it. The other good thing is we got to organize (which I love). I also got to get my files in order. Our other file cabinet broke about 6-8 months ago and I have been putting 'things to file' in a big box (seeing that I couldn't open the file cabinet). Now, I have everything in nice neat files.....yeah!!!

3 comments:

Jordan Lambert said...

I think Phil needs a desk calander so that you can write the correct dates on things. That way he can't blame it on the computer... haha

bethany said...

Could be...but that would just not be him....

Gotta love him.

Dena said...

you would have enjoyed our neighborhood this last Saturday - a community garage sale. James bought a book, "Body for Life," and we got to meet our neighbors. Congrats on the office!