Well so far this 'season' of garage sale has been awesome. I have bought:
three 'fancy' shirts for me---$3
A nice (seems to never been worn) coat--$2
Three pair of shoes (it just adds to my addiction)--$3
So many cloths for Evie (jeans, shirts, onsies)--< $10
Cloths for the boys (although not nearly as much as Evie)--< $5
Rescue Hero's for the boys (like new) only $2 a piece
A reading pillow for me (the one with the arm rest)--$3
Then there were the bigger things:
A 4 foot by 6 foot white board for Phil's work (he has wanted one forever)--$8
Outside toy box, plastic--$5
New office furniture:
A 'L' shaped desk for Phil--$15
A corner desk (4 foot by 4 foot) for me--$7
A new office strength file cabinet--$7
That is only the stuff I remember right now. I have found some really cool stuff. And the season has only begun....I am really excited!!!!
I always love Garage sales, but some weeks or even years it has seemed to be fruitless...but this year...is a different story.
Well, I hope that this doesn't jinx my efforts. I just had to tell the world my good luck.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment