Evelyn after a bath. She loves her bath.
She was able to sit and eat her animal craker in the living room...what a treat (and it was the only thing that make her happy...a treat for mommy that day).
This is my angel in the bath. I still bath her in the sink...one...it is cheaper..not at much water...two...she is so tiny I still can.
This is another picture of her out of the bath. Notice the name on the towel. A friend made me that towel and I just love it. 
In other news....WE are finished with AWANA. It has been a long week (well couple of weeks). Ben finished is second Cubbie book, and we are really proud.
Evelyn is sitting nicely and rolls all over the floor. She has two teeth and is not happy about the other two that are coming in.
Caleb was really sick for about a week. A really high fever (105.2 +) and really tired. I took him to the doc where he had to get chest x-rays. That was not really much fun...a three year old to hold still and take a deep breath.
Live has been craxy and I am a little bit tired (I think I have a small bug). But that is all for now. I hope to blog sooner rather then later next time.

1 comment:
Wow! Your girl keeps getting prettier and prettier (and she was really cute before!) Glad to hear you are done with Awana. We finish next week. I hope you enjoy the short break. Congrats to Ben on finishing his second book!
Post a Comment