Thursday, November 02, 2006

Evie, Pumpkin Patch and Coloring

I thought it has been a while since I posted some pictures. So, here they are....
We went to EZ Orchards on Saturday to have some fun. And Benjamin was happy to right the LITTLE pony (the big one was not an option)!!!
We got a pumkin at the pumkin patch and this is the boys coloring it.
This is the baby. I just thought she was cute.
This is me, Caleb, and my mom (and Evie) on the Hayride at the Orchard.
Benjamin doing some more pumkin coloring (it is less messy then carving).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute! It looks like you had fun. Evie is such a doll. Love you,
Mom S

Krista said...

Yay Ben on the pony! Mikayla only got to sit on the one standing still, and she was soooo mad her pony wouldn't move! Next year, though... lol