Friday, November 10, 2006

A week in Review

Well, it has been quit a week. On Monday, the boys were aweful...Benjamin spent 3 hours in him bed waiting for daddy (that was after rest time of 2). Caleb was okay...but he is two.

Tuesday they were better. But it was election day and me and Phil waited (bad idea). I left the house to go to church and was going to drop off the ballots. It took me over an hour. For a three mile drive. It was crazy at the Election office in Salem. I was going to scream.

Wed. was better it was bible study in the morning and Logos class at night. And in the middle was crazy crazy boys.

Thursday was okay. Evie was either sleeping or screaming so that made it hard.

Friday...the week ended on a good note. Meryns is going out of business and I spent the morning there. WOW!!! I got some cool Christmas presents for cheap. (I am silly I was about to say what I bought when the people who I bought for read this blog).

So it has been a crazy crazy week. I am glad that it is over and like I tell Ben, "tomorrow is another day."
Evie being her cute little self.
A picture of the cutest three kids that I have ever seen.
This is Evie smiling. She just started smiling for me this week and I was able to get it on 'film.' I wanted to share it with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is probably a good thing that this weekend you didn't have any company! Was the downtown Mrevins the one that went out of business? Bummer! I will pray that you have a smoother week. the picture of the boys & Evie is so sweet. Could you post it on Phil's web site? I can download them from there in regular size and print them out.
Love
Mom S

Anonymous said...

What a gorgous little girl-and smiling! She looks just like her brothers and will fit in just right with the boys!
Mom G