Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow Day

Well it has been a long time since I have blogged. Alot has gone on...A week...Thanksgiving...black friday.... Well, I guess I have been busy. Today is a snow day. There is a little on the ground and it looks like it might go off and on all day. I will post pictures later of the boys out there (I think that Evie is to little). My mother-in-law has a different story, she just called and she has 15-17 inches at her place so she is snowed in and without electricity because of a couple of downed lines. YUCK!!! A free day at home with nothing to do....

Well...I hope that everyone else had a great holiday I know that I did...with lots and lots of family just the way I love thanksgiving....

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hope you enjoyed your snow day and had fun with the kids! Thanks for visiting my 'snow' post! Hope Phil's mom has her electricity back; I know there is a lot more snow north of us. Take care and stay warm - it's 22 degrees out, brrr!