Well this has been a crazy week. I guess it is to be expected with the third little one in the house. Evie had a rough first night, but then again all of my babies have a rough first night home. But after that she has been a really pretty good sleeper.
The boys have been really good with her, very gentle. They want to see her and talk to her one moment and then ingore her the rest. Which works for me. It is hard to believe that she is here, but she is wonderful and I am so blessed and happy.
A cute note from Ben....Philip purchased peanuts at the store today and Ben and Caleb wanted some and Ben asked, "How did you get the butter out?" I guess he has been eating to much peanut butter and jelly sandwiches lately.....:)
Thank you all for the well wishes and the congrats. We are very happy!!!!
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment