This is Evie in a Grandma Schultz original dress. I wanted to show how cute she is in the dress for Grandma Schultz, this is her first day wearing it.
This morning I was getting ready and I put Evie on my bed, Benjamin decided to crawl in next to her and put the covers over both of them. I just thought it was cute them looking at each other.
A couple of days ago Evie was sleeping on the couch and it was interesting (ie cute) the way she put her hands under her chin to sleep. She looked like a tiny little adult.More to come later. Since it took three times to get this blog up because twice I somehow hit the wrong buttons, I better go and get come house work done. The dishes will not do themselves (wouldn't that be nice).

5 comments:
Aww, she's so beautiful!!
Thanks for posting! She's cute indeed. And I totally know about posting, time sinks, and real kitchen sinks...
The dress fits! She is so beautiful! Of course, Dad and I think all three are adorable. Ben looks so sweet just looking at his sister.
love Mom S
Oh, congratulations, so glad everything came out right with labor and all. She is a darling, looks a lot like her mommy. Good to read your blog! I love the name Evelyn.
By the way, I am pregnant again! Due in February. Everything going well this pregnancy. We decided not to peek on the gender. Surprise baby!
Bethany and Phil,
She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you. Loving and praying for your family always.
Post a Comment