Thursday, October 19, 2006

2 week check up

Well, after forgetting the appointment on Monday....:) I took Evie in to her 2 week appointment today. She is very healthy. Topping out at 9 lbs 5 ounces 21.75 inches long (almost 3 inches longer then birth), and 15 inch head circm. That is 80 percentile for weight. 95 percentile head cirm. and 90 percentile for length. So, she is healthy and happy.

It was a long appointment. I had to go to the lab to get the PKU done and that took forever. I waited in the weighting room for 30 minutes before going back. Then I had to hold her down while they pricked her little foot. It was a ton of fun trying to keep a 2 and 4 year old busy in a doctors waiting room.

So, now I know that my little one is healthy and those fears of the hospital are slowly going away. WOW!!! I can't believe that she is only 2.5 weeks old. It seems like she has been with us forever.

1 comment:

Dena said...

Glad to hear of Evie's healthy report! I imagine it must be such a relief, and to have those old fears go away as you said.