Well, still nothing going on here. The doctor said that it could happen soon and all at once or I am still in for a wait. In some ways I was a little relieved because I wasn't mentally prepared a couple of days ago. I feel that I am getting that way now. (I am very physically ready....to be done). He guestimates that she is going to be about 8 lbs when she is born (if that happens in the next week or so).
So, I am still playing the waiting game. I am very excited to meet my little soccer player (or at least she has been practing on my ribs for the last month), and see what a Schultz girl looks like.
On a side note....I am so glad that it is cooling down. Last night I needed the blanket and not just the sheet. It felt good to be a little cold. I hope that it stays this way for a while.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment