Tuesday, September 19, 2006

False Alarm

Well, last night I had my first 'false alarm' I have had one with every child so this one is no differnt. I started to have regular contractions at about 1 in the afternoon and didn't go in until 7 and still nothing is going on. I am getting a little ragtag. For three weeks I have had contractions and they are doing nothing to further the cause. Ohh well, I guess she will have to come out one way or another. So, I am still here. I am still pregnant. I can't wait to meet her, but I am also scared of the process. I don't really want to be induced again, but if that happens then I will deal just like with Ben. I just wish that Kaiser would help us preganant ladies along before the 40th week if it seems that the body is ready, but I guess they have thier policies for a reason. So, now I am just sitting and waiting for her to really start to come. And trying to keep up with hyper Ben and crazy Caleb. They are full of energy (but what do I expect out of a 4 and 2 year old). Tired doesn't seem to cover it, but I should just get use to it....Evelyn wouldn't sleep through the night for a least a couple of month....hahahaha....

No comments: