Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lesson's to teach

Lately, I have been trying to teach Benjamin the difference between a mistake and sin. We go over things like, "when you spilled your milk that was a mistake," But "When you push your brother that is a sin because you disobeyed mommy and daddy and what God has told you to do." I knew that being a mom was going to be tough when I had to wake up every three hours when he was first born or when I had to vacuum daily when he first started to crawl. But teaching the hard lessons is now the toughest thing that I had to do. It makes me dread the days that I have to have THE TALK or when they hit school and new and exciting issues come up. WOW...Parenting is harder then I ever thought that it would be. Thank goodness that I stay home with them. That way I can be with them daily to teach them...How hard would it be to raise the children you want and go off to work? I guess God's way is the best way!!!I guess I have to pray up for the next round of parenting hardness.

No comments: