I was at Fred Meyer the other day looking at little girls clothing (it was 70% off the clearance price wow). I found an outfit that was so adorable. So, I leaned over to Benjamin and said mommy really wishes she knew what she was having.
Benjamin said (matter of factly) "Mommy you are having a girl and her name will be Grace."
Where he got that I have no idea.
I said, "Well, if it is a girl mommy and daddy decided that her name will be Evelyn."
Benjamin returns thoughtfully, "Okay, but I will call her Grace."
Sometimes I don't know where he gets this stuff. Or the name Grace. We have no friends with girls his age named Grace. So, at least he has good taste. I like the name. He is so matter of fact and has such a dry sense of humor, he reminds me of Joey (and that is a good thing).
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment