He is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you! Please know that I pray for you always and am waiting for a "someday" when I can hug you all in person again!
I'm a SAHM for four (as you can see) wonderful children. I have a rockin' awesome husband (and he is cute!!). I love to sew, pretty much anything. I love to laugh as much as possible and have four comedians to keep me giggling!
5 comments:
Yipee - so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the details! God be praised for another healthy child!
Yeah! I hope you are all doing well. You can tell him all about the storm that was happening when he was born. Take care and God bless.
Glad to hear he is here and wishing you lots of love & Hugs to you all.
Bethany and Phil,
He is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you! Please know that I pray for you always and am waiting for a "someday" when I can hug you all in person again!
Aunt El
Congrats he's gorgeous.
Post a Comment